2020 Spring #1 - Saturday March 7th @Coulon, 1st start 11:30AM

posted Mar 5, 2020, 9:31 AM by Kris Barker   [ updated Mar 8, 2020, 2:07 PM ]
It's time to sail! And if you are like me, getting out on the water and away from all the current "crazy" seems like just the ticket. Weather looks decent - light winds and mostly cloudy ... hopefully the rain will hold off until we're all wrapped up for the day.

I'm working on a signup mechanism so we can see who is coming - I have phone numbers but don't really want to post those on the public site, so maybe we can do the email coordination thing this week.

Many of you got an email from me linking to a spreadsheet to indicate whether or not you'll be sailing - please update it so we'll all know. (And if you didn't get the email, let me know.)

Hope to see you out on the water this weekend.